Email: [email protected]
Angkor Wat Foundation has fully complied with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Angkor Wat Foundation is an Internet Service Provider offering a platform which displays links to audiovisual content.
If you have discovered or will discover in the future any links to illegal content a notice can be submitted to the e-mail or physical address listed below. The notice must contain at least the following points of information:
* Identity of the content that you claim to be illegal and the grounds for the illegality. Examples of illegal content are, without limitation: offensive, slanderous or abusive language, unlawful publications, infringement of privacy or moral rights, misleading or unlawful advertising, infringement of intellectual property rights, transmission of trade secrets, know-how or otherwise secret information, sexual or child abusive information or otherwise illegal information;
* Identification of the location of the content that you claim to be illegal, including at the minimum the exact URL of the webpage, the date and time you have identified the alleged illegal content and a screenshot of the web page, displaying the alleged illegal content;
* Identification of the location of the link to the content that you claim to be illegal, including at the minimum the exact URL of the web page on which the link is displayed and the date and time you have identified the link to the alleged illegal content;
* Your street or mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
* A statement in which you declare:
– that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the content is not authorized by the owner or its agent;
– that the disputed use is not permitted by law;
– that you have summoned the owner of the website that allegedly hosts, provides or transmits the illegal content to cease his or her illegal activity or, if not possible, why you were unable to contact said owner directly;
– that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed or otherwise abused; and
– that you indemnify Angkor Wat Foundation, all its affiliates, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and successors from any and all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, penalties and liabilities incurred by IIS Institute Organisation as a result of the notice;
Upon receipt of a notice which complies with the notice procedures set forth above, IIS Institute Organisation will promptly remove the identified link from its website. To be effective, notices must be addressed and delivered to Angkor Wat Foundation as follows:
We at Angkor Wat Foundation have worked hard to establish procedures that ensure compliance with the local laws and that generate a prompt and accurate response to all complaints that we may receive. In order to speed any complaint along as quickly as possible, please make sure that you comply with all the notice procedures set forth above.
Angkor Wat Foundation Team,
This notice has been last updated on 09 June 2018.